Ideas for Spring Break
It’s Spring! And with Spring comes Spring Break for school aged children. It’s not always easy to plan a week’s worth of activities that will keep your kids happy and entertained but also out of the house and off of electronics. Many parents also have a budget to factor in.
The good news is that this is a great opportunity for parents to spend time and bond with their kids (if they’re able to). Debi Huang wrote a terrific article on The Huffington Post that details 10 Spring Break ideas that we love and had to share! Find it here: ‘Spring Break Ideas: 10 Ways to Get Outside with Your Kids’
We also thought we’d share 5 of our favorite Spring Break activities for school aged kids.
1. Visit a trampoline park together and go wild.
2. Pack up a picnic or tea party for the park or even your own back yard.
3. Take a day trip to the nearest water park or beach (if you’re in a warm weather climate).
4. Plan a cozy day in of crafts and scrap booking.
5. Go ahead and play your son’s favorite electronic game with him! You might enjoy it, learn more about his life, and he might enjoy that you took the time to experience his world.
Parents, what are your favorite Spring Break activities? Do you have any Spring Break traditions? Let us know in the comments!